It’s time to reflect on 3/4 of a year. It’s amazing how quickly time flies.
1. High speed crawling
2. Pulling up on everything
3. Cruising along couches
4. Walking while pushing walking toys
5. Feeding herself (by both holding a bottle as well as picking things off a tray)
6. Sitting in high chairs and shopping carts
7. Practicing her consonants
8. Letting us know what she wants (and doesn’t want, for that matter)
9. Signing “more” (albeit infrequently).
With nine months also comes time to start her party planning… going beyond the pinning and moving to the actual purchasing. I’m really excited about her theme (coming as soon as I have the invite finished!) and have started collecting items to use for decorations (hello thrift stores and free cycle!!).
In less than three months now, we’ll move full into toddler-world and beyond the baby days. Slow down time, please!