I cannot believe that my beautiful little girl has gone from this:
It’s amazing how quickly six months can go!
In the past six months, she has:
- Started at day care, and loved it
- Slept through the night, then didn’t, then did it again
- Held her head up
- Rolled over
- Flown to the east coast twice
- Sat up
- Stood up putting weight on her legs
- Pulled herself up
- Started solid foods
- Scoots around (even if it is on her face)
- Watches the cats and squeals with excitement to see them
- Smiles and laughs because of things we do
- Gets excited to see us
- Reaches for us to pick her up
- Survived a week away from her momma
It’s amazing to see the changes in her on an almost daily basis. She’s not too far away from crawling – which scares Scott and I!
Last weekend I took some six month shots of her – and some of them turned out wonderfully! I can’t wait to share those with you!